Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Things I want to do with you.

I want to drive around town. We might get stuck in traffic but that’s alright, we’ll have fun anyway, the two of us.

I want to have a long walk. Together, just you and me. Feeling the breeze, talking, laughing, holding hands. I might hug your arms, you might hug my waist.

I want to go to the mall, shop, picking clothes for each other. We’ll then be so tired and stop to have some dessert, talking, looking at each other.

I want to meet your family, friends. We’ll have a nice meal followed by nice laugh, they’ll get to know me better, vice versa.

I want to go to the beach. We’ll have some ice cream. If it’s too cold, we’ll get coffee instead.

I want to watch concerts. My favorite band, yours, or ours. Do we even have ours? I think we do, we’ll find something that we both like.

I want to go karaoke. We’ll have so much fun, sing until we lost our voices.

I want to watch DVDs. In bed, with some ice cream, cuddle, snuggle. We’ll be so comfortable, we don’t have to leave the room.

I want to spend time with you. Do whatever, wherever.

I just want to be with you.

No comments: