Happy Easter everyone!
This year I'm spending my Easter break holiday in Jakarta, successfully combining work, play, and leisure. Wooohooo quite an achievement for a weekend, right?
My weekend started on Thursday night when I gathered with my best girls to host a bachelorette night for one of us, the sweet Anggun. We stayed over at Diza's apartment then went painting the town red (or at least.. Painting Domain red lol). I really really had a great time dancing with the girls, can't even remember the last time we did that! ( I think it was back in early college days which was 5 years ago?!)
Then on Friday.. I became the living proof the statement "age can't lie". Hahahah, I barely couldn't do a thing except sleeping! I felt reaaallly reallly tired and had no energy, so basically it was hibernation day.
Luckily I still had Saturday, in which I started early, went easy jogging, had yummy brunch, watched a couple of DVDs then finished a proposal for Indonesia Mengglobal that I've been working on for the past week. I also managed to do some research for my future school project.. Then went to bed early :D
Then came today, the last day of this veey happy long weekend. Again i woke up early, wanted to run but it was showering. Went swimming instead, then to the hairdresser to get hair treatment and i was lucky to get free foot massage! Woohoo soooo relaxed! I went to Alia Salon at Jeruk Purut and I have to tell you they do the best blow outs! Loving the result :)
I finished my treatments around 12 noon, which was obviously time for lunch. Was about to eat at Pasta Basta near Hero Kemang but it was closed, but I saw a nice florist next to its old location, bought flowers for mommy cause its Easter day.. Then went to Baskin Robbins to grab some ice creams because the day was toooooo hot! Lucky me, my credit card has 50% off promo for today only!
On the road going home I spotted that Kemang Fish and Chips has reopened in new location, in between Circle K and Toscana. Who used to eat them yummy fish and chips back in their old location behind Codefin? Well they're back now, in smaller place though, so it's better to rake away or have it delivered to your house if you live in Kemang area.
Anywaayy.. That's my weekend. How's yours? Planning to spend the last hours pf it by relaxing.. It's been a great weekend so far! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment