Thursday, November 24, 2011

the one about being bold.

In life, i have fallen in love several times.
I also have fallen out of love several times, so i guess it's a balance.
I can say that it's quite easy for me to build interest towards the opposite sex.
The key is just... keep up with a conversation with me, because i like to talk.

The thing is.. i have never been bold when it comes to relationship.
I was never the one who made the first move. I waited. It's always either too shy or too much ego for me.

But this one time.. i think im going to be bold. i need to be bold.
Because i think, this guy.. is worth it. Worth to give a try.
Our situation is a bit complicated, i shall say.
But i will give it a try. Because if i dont, i'll never know.

So.. here's to being bold and let him know how i feel.
(deep breath) wish me luck!
Cheers!

No comments: